The department of Commerce was established in the year 1981. So far we have witnessed 33 batches of Under Graduate Students. The rise to the top was not a cake walk. It is a unique privilege of our department.
The main aim of our department is to offer superior quality and affordable education with view to build graduates with high ethical & leadership qualities. The faculty of Commerce intends to enlighten undergraduates to be in right endeavor by developing their distinct competencies with human values & professionalism which led them to be successful, globally employable & entrepreneurial graduates in the dynamic environment.
Quality Policy of Commerce Department
Faculty‘s major focus is on quality learning through classroom teaching & practical learning both. Focussed discussions, interactive study sessions, role plays, presentation, case study etc. are held as a part of the daily classroom affairs.
Goals and Objectives:
- Motivating the students to think laterally and out-of-the-box to generate innovate ideas.
- Transforming innovative ideas into commercial products of societal needs.
- To provide conceptual knowledge and application skills in the domain of Commerce studies.
- To sharpen a student’s analytical and decision-making.
- To provide a good foundation for students who plan to pursue professional courses like CA, ICWA, CFA, ACS,
- To facilitate students with skills and abilities to become competent and assured of good careers and job placements.
- To develop entrepreneurship and managerial skills in students to enable them to establish and manage their business establishments effectively.
- To develop ethical business professionals with a broad understanding of business from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Practical exposure through organizing various Industrial visits
- Remedial Classes for Slow learners & Non-Commerce students.
- 40 years of academic excellence in the stream of Commerce Discipline
- 2500 plus graduates